Concert with Stig Skovlind and the Coffee Orchestra
Can you teach a tree to dance?
Join us for an enchanting evening filled with beautiful songs and dancing. Stig Skovlind & Kaffeorkestret is visiting Hvalsø kulturhus d. March 26, 2022 and you can come along and have a great experience.
Stig Skovlind & Kaffeorkestret
Stig and his through-on- through musical orchestra will bring a parade of warm poetic and Latin-inspired songs that leave your heart in free dance. Stig takes you on his unusual journey in a closed Cuba – with pictures and words.
In the spring of 2022, Stig Skovlind will publish the song ‘Nattog til Havana’ , ending an incredible story that includes a completely unusual love story, a long journey in Cuba, a collection of beautiful photographs and a music video that follows the success of ‘Jeg skal greetings from Havana ‘.
Stig Skovlind is an authentic artist – he IS his songs, which you will quickly experience. The song and music video ‘Can you teach a tree to dance’ (filmed in Trinidad / Cuba) which will be released on 11 February 2022, puts full steam on the Night Train with both sound, originality and swing. Stig Skovlind’s music is full of love, joy of life, colors, party, laughter, worthiness and relaxation at the same time. Stig Skovlind & Kaffeorkestret is an ambitious orchestra that is musically related to Bo Kasper’s Orchestra, Paul Simon and Sting.
The coffee orchestra is:
Stig Skovlind – vocals
Claudia Campagnol – piano and vocals
Nicolai Levring – guitar
Andreas Hatholt – bass
Klaus Menzer – drums
Jesper Nørløv – percussion
Get a small taste of Stig Skovlind and the Coffee Orchestra:
- Can you teach a tree to dance (published 11.02.22)
- I have to say hello from Havana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS4D24peF4I
Program for the evening:
The door opens at 18:00 for diners, the door opens for concert guests at. 19.20
Tapas buffet (purchase) at 18.30 -19.30- While we eat, Stig Skovlind tells and shows colorful pictures from his journey through a fantastic Cuba and reveals to us if you can teach a tree to dance!
Salsa beginner lessons at 19.30 – 20.00 (learn the first basic steps with Steffen Tofthøj Kristiansen )
Concert at 20.00 – 20.45 ( 1st set )
Pause at 20.45 – 21.15 (Free dance with DJ) – Here Steffen Tofthøj Kristiansen will be in charge of entertainment
Concert at 21.15-22.00 ( 2nd set )
Free dance with DJ at 22.00 – 23.55 – Here Steffen Tofthøj Kristiansen will be in charge of entertainment
Prices / ticket types
- Concert ticket, Salsa intro tuition & party DKK 200 free of charge
- Concert ticket, Salsa intro teaching, party & Tapas buffet DKK 350 without fee
- Concert ticket, Salsa intro tuition, party and Tapas “Vegetarian / Vegan” DKK 385 free of charge
- Casa Bailar members receive special price for concert with tapas / concert with vegan / gluten-free / vegan tapas, write to Mia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket price for the concert at the door DKK 250.
NOTE : If you buy a ticket with Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten-free Tapas, please contact email@example.com when buying the ticket and write if you want Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten-free Tapas.
- Fizzy water, soda, beer and wine can be bought at the bar during tapas and the concert
- You do not have to be able to dance or have a dance partner to be able to attend the tapas and the concert as well as the afterparty.
- Parking is in front of the door.
- The place is close to Hvalsø station