“Latinos” – come and learn different common dances
In the Latin American dance environment, there are a lot of common dances, which you dance into between the couple dance as a variety and common fun. We will make an afternoon / evening where you can learn some of the most famous communal dances from the dance community.
These include the following songs:
- “Latinos” by Proyecto Uno
- “Danza Kudro” by Lucenco & Don Omar
- “Me Emborrachare” by Grupo Extra
- “Mi Voy” (par mi casa) by Chima Funk
- “Jerusalem” Master KG
Come and join us for some fun hours, where we together throw ourselves into a lot of different dance steps from both Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Reggaeton….
We tell a little about the basic steps of the dance, dance together to all the numbers that we get through and we should have time to finish with a little free dance. Come with or without dance partner.
Kl. 15-17.30 Dance instruction in joint dances
Kl. 17.30 Coffee, tea, snacks, water and free dance (if you want other drinks, they can be bought in the bowling center’s bar).
Kl. 19.00 We say thank you for today.
DKK 125 per person for Casa Bailar Danseelever
DKK 150 per person for other participant
(NOTE: We cancel with less than 15 participants)
Roskilde Bowling Center (the room by the bowling center)
There are good parking conditions. But NOTE – remember the parking clock & pick up if necessary. parking ticket
For info regarding. Corona:
current Corona rules will be taken into account at the time of holding
– if you are ill or have been with someone who is or has been ill, we recommend that people stay at home
– we alcohol and wash our fingers (hand alcohol is freely available)
– we supply masks on request (it is not a requirement)