Terms, rules and discounts
Casa Bailar Dance terms, rules, discounts & FAQ
Casa Bailar Dance terms, conditions and discounts
- Registration for our membership, class or events is binding, and as a rule we do not refund the money.
- It is your own responsibility to participate in the teams, workshops and events that you have signed up for.
- Tickets for events and workshops can be resold to 3rd parties.
- The registration for class is personal, and as a rule can not be transferred to others.
Refund / compensation
- In case of cancellation of events, we will refund the ticket / tickets.
- In case of cancellation of workshops or teaching due to illness etc., we compensate by either offering a replacement teaching, a new workshop or by reimbursing for lost teaching / workshop.
- In case of cancellation due to Corona shutdown is offered to a similar class, workshop or event as soon as possible, or you get a refund for lost tuition, workshop or event.
- If you are a member of Casa Bailar, you get 10% on all teams, workshops and events. The discount can basically not be combined with other discounts.
- You can get an extra student discount of 5% by presenting a valid student card. The discount can be combined with our other member discounts, so you can get up to 15% discount.
Casa Bailar FAQ
In principle, there is no age limit at Casa Bailar Dance, but some of our teams are designed for specific age or target groups. Read more under the individual classes.
Practical info about clothes
Make sure you wear some clothing that you feel comfortable in and that gives you freedom of movement. Since you can easily sweat during dancing, it can be a good idea to have an extra T-shirt / shirt / top with you, so you can change along the way as needed.
Practical info about footwear
It is not necessary to invest in real dance shoes from the start. The most important thing is that the shoe fits well and the sole should be smooth. At Lady Styling, however, a shoe with a heel is preferable. You must be able to make turns effortlessly and without too much friction against the floor, as otherwise you can strain your knee joints and feet in the long run.
Perfume or not
A good deodorant is always a good idea, but beware of too strong a perfume scent (especially for couples dancing). Some can not tolerate perfume, while others do not like too strong scents.
How many classes can you dance in
As a starting point, you can dance on all the classes that you want, and it is intended for your target group and where there is space. It just requires that you sign up via the webshop.
Membership in Casa Bailar Dance
You can become a member of Casa Bailar Dance for only DKK 99 / pr. year you get discounts on our dance class, workshops, parties and selected events. Eg. you get 10% on all teams in Casa Bailar Dance.
Corona info and rules
- Gloves, masks and alcohol are provided and it is always visible in front (please only wear a sanitary napkin if it is for educational use).
- Alcohol and hand washing are a must for everyone.
- We spray door handles and other surfaces off before and after teaching.
- You change / change does not partner in teaching or for workshops
- We will find a replacement partner in case of cancellation and illness (we will do our best).
- Use could use a mask when dancing with replacement partner.
- We register all those who come to our dance class at the start of the season. As well as all those who come to our workshops before the teaching starts, so that the authorities can track any chains of infection. The information is deleted in accordance with current GDPR rules (data law) when the information is no longer used.
In addition, it is emphasized that
- You wait outside the dance hall or in the lounge
- We do not hug each other before, during or after the dance – but instead only exchange the Corona greeting