Terms, rules and discounts
Casa Bailar Dance terms, rules, discounts & FAQ
Casa Bailar Dance terms, conditions and discounts
- Registration for our membership, class or events is binding, and as a rule we do not refund the money.
- It is your own responsibility to participate in the teams, workshops and events that you have signed up for.
- Tickets for events and workshops can be resold to 3rd parties.
- The registration for class is personal, and as a rule can not be transferred to others.
Refund / compensation
- In case of cancellation of events, we will refund the ticket / tickets.
- In case of cancellation of workshops or teaching due to illness etc., we compensate by either offering a replacement teaching, a new workshop or by reimbursing for lost teaching / workshop.
- In case of cancellation due to a corona closure, you will be offered an equivalent class, workshop or event as soon as possible, or you will be reimbursed for the lost class, workshop or event.
- If you are a member of Casa Bailar, you get 10% on all teams, workshops and events. The discount can basically not be combined with other discounts.
- You can get an extra student discount of 5% by presenting a valid student card. The discount can be combined with our other member discounts, so you can get up to 15% discount.
Casa Bailar FAQ
In principle, there is no age limit at Casa Bailar Dance, but some of our classes are tailored to specific age or target groups.
Read more under the individual classes.
Practical info about clothes
Make sure you wear some clothing that you feel comfortable in and that gives you freedom of movement.
As you can easily sweat while dancing, it’s a good idea to bring an extra T-shirt/shirt/top so you can change if needed.
Practical info about footwear
For dance lessons, it is not necessary to invest in real dance shoes from the start. The most important thing is that the shoe fits well and the sole should be smooth. For lady styling, however, a heeled shoe is preferable.
You must be able to make turns effortlessly and without too much friction against the floor, as otherwise you can strain your knee joints and feet in the long run.
Important: No outdoor shoes are allowed in the studio.
Perfume or not?
A good deodorant is always a good idea, but beware of too strong a perfume scent (especially for couples dancing). Some can not tolerate perfume, while others do not like too strong scents.
How many teams can you dance on?
As a rule, you can dance in any class you want, which is designed for your target group and where there is space. It simply requires you to sign up via the webshop.
Membership in Casa Bailar Dance
You can become a member of Casa Bailar Dance.
For only 99 DKK/per year you get discounts on our dance classes, workshops, parties and selected events. For example, you get 10% on all classes as a member of Casa Bailar Dance.